Tuesday, April 7, 2009

...JUST DO IT?...













Never to regret, but sometimes have second thoughts. Never to look back, but sometimes get lost in reminiscence. So at what point do I draw the line of living fast? How down can I be, for a world before a widespread of reprecussion swallows me whole. I value the times I have everyday, and I'm learning to value myself alot more. A rolling nights colliding into day. And I know right from wrong. Yet I watch truth walk right past me, and breathe deep in its air. Only to fall again in deep reminiscence. I can't help but think of myself like the wind. I am everywhere. To get lost in thought, only to get lost in thought. And Bob Marley said,"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery." And mental slavery is a bitch. And slavery was a bitch. But could you ever think emancipation was only a deep, pure, breath away. Anywho, here are some pics from where me and one of my closest friends and closet linesister, take a random trip to galveston. It's not much, but visualize my words. Who wouldn't want to drown there sorrow?




3 comments:

  1. Love this piece...but hey, you know I love all of them. But i just dont understand...WHAT IS IT BOY?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way ur pics...sum our weekend up! minus Friday of course, no pics could cover that. thanks for the comment on mii blog. love u

    ReplyDelete