Friday, March 20, 2009

Good guys make bad decisions too….









Well I started this post with my traditional deep breath. Spring break, a time to kick back, a time to relax, get away from the stresses of your everyday school life. I had a quite interesting break. The initial plan starts off in Houston, leave that first Sunday and check in at San Antonio. Then leave San Antonio Thursday and head to New Orleans where I would stay until Sunday, to head back to school. Unfortunately, plans came to a halt Tuesday night when I checked into the San Antonio Detention Center.

KNOW YOUR RIGHTS!!!

I cannot stress that enough. And I don’t mean know that pointless speech, “You have the right to remain silent…” The longest 2 days of my life. So this is what it feels like to be ¾ human. Shackles bruise your ankle and your mind.

FORGIVE THEM (US) FATHER FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO.

Sad to say I have no regrets for spring break. Everything happens for a reason. On top of that, I had a blast. I just hate I had to use my New Orleans money on bail. Looking on the brighter side, I met some really interesting people and I found who my true friends are.

A BRAND NEW APPRECIATION FOR MY FREEDOM AND MY LIFE.

Never looking back, but never forgetting. And Boosie said, “You don’t know my struggle, so you can’t feel my hustle.” LOL. But seriously, think what you think and keep it moving. Don’t linger too long, you’re in unknown territory. Understanding is an understatement. The irony. If I don’t know how could you? I’m still trying to break the code.

FRIENDS, HOW MANY OF US HAVE THEM?

Shout out to Pula for answering collect! (LOL) I rode the San Antonio Metro bus back to the hotel once I was released on a $400 bail. I was thinking I would walk out to a parade of people, maybe a marching band, and a maybe the news channel too. You remember when Kidd got out of jail in House Party? Not this time eh?

2 comments:

  1. FORGIVE THEM (US) FATHER FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO. - l.boogie

    we can go on a mission and just so happen to end up there and they just so happen to get tee-peed..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey this has to be from san antonio!! i ride the bus (via) everywhere lololol.
    but I sit in her seat all the time! cool photo

    ReplyDelete