Wednesday, March 11, 2009

WHAT IF I WERE MY OWN PSYCHOLOGIST?...


Come home, follow me. Complete confident thoughts. Be sure you have a purpose. Be alone with a purpose, in pursuit of yourself. For you are your own top priority. Accept your problem, research the solution. Rest in your slumber. Be humble in your defeat. Rejoice in your success. My neighbor’s food does not feed me. Only my food endures. So I work. My feet soak in worker’s blood. It fears me not, because I am seeking myself. It’s history and math. The world keeps burning, slavery is history and declaring freedom was and is, mathematic justice for our being. This brings me to our growth, or in your case and my case, evolution. There is only one truth. So why does your self-worth vary by the day? Until that one day arrives from the following day, when you knew who you are……



ONE DAY MY DESTINY WILL MANIFEST AND BECOME REAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment