Saturday, March 7, 2009

A ROAD TRIP UP THE ROAD.

Texas A&M. Mane hold up! lol. What a great time I had. Freakin crazy man, I'm so glad I got the "not so black" college expierience. Man these people know how to party. I am so not ready to go home. Have to keep it moving though. I have to go to work at 8 tonight. I'll probably be sleep behind the desk. lol. Love the trife life. Redeeming myself is a must, So I got to make a trip back up to Baton Rouge and New Orleans. I have to moon the state of Louisiana once again. I love it. My people down there, stay ready for a visit and a walking party. I discovered another Charles Hamilton and Drake. He goes by the name Joe Budden. This guy makes going insane sound cool. lol. Different cultures amaze me. I just like to listen to what people have to say. It's kind of wierd but I'm a "people watcher" . I observe people. lol. Just a personal goal, to explore as many cultures as I can, before I graduate. Culture shock me, till it's no longer a shock. What's funny about my particular expierience here at A&M is, I could "Dougie" better than everybody at the party.lol. Talk about shock treatment. Man I love college. And people, don't believe everything you hear. I heard so many stories about racism here. But, everybody I encountered was friendlier than Barney on Sunday morning. lol. Not saying it doesn't exist, but live a little. Seek knowledge for yourself. As I type, it still amazes me how my tattoo rubbed off my fingers. lol. My thoughts are scattered everywhere, respect my randomness. From eating watermelon outside at the courts, to ridin to houston with no air, to stopping to see my people, to stopping to see her people, to reclaiming my closet i left in New Orleans, to P.V., to A&M, to work, then hopefully to church.


No comments:

Post a Comment