Saturday, March 7, 2009

Your friend has no soul, tell her to be herself….

The thoughts of being me to the fullest, never leave my head. Stomach queasy, head pains, and over all body disgust, I’m over my sickness but I’m truthfully ill. The diagnosis is I can’t be diagnosed. There aren’t enough symptoms, but there are too many to quit. To add on to it all, your friend has no soul. If I’m feeling myself, than she fucking the shit out of you. My repulse is automatic. I get that feeling. My insides reflect the opposite of my outside. This is the longest ride home ever. I’m almost on empty. Riding on fumes. What is keeping me? Nothing, the car stops. Luckily, I was in pushing distance of a nearby gas station. Revived, I am back on full. And I didn’t even have to go into my wallet. Conversations with the “enemy of state”, made me realize I was holding on to nothing, for nothing. By my choice, this is no competition. Crazy how the world works and how things turn out. Crazy how we don’t plan on most realizations, they just happen. Sometimes you just go with the flow. I’ve been moving around lately. I need to keep it moving. I’m so appreciative for life’s lessons, keep teachin....

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! Man its crazy how u painted everything I've thought before into these words...

    ReplyDelete