Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ain’t nothing like a Jersey girl…



You ever feel like you can look at someone and know you’ll have something with that person in the future. It could be anything from a physical relationship; I’m talking, fucking like 4 or 5 times a day. Fucking like after every meal and or snack.lol. Or it could be a mental thing like that’s my study buddy. Like, “Who you taking for intrapersonal communication? Do you got the book? You do. Cool, we should def study. When are you done with class?” Or the relationship they favor most, E M O T I O N A L. Yes, these women are very emotional creatures. But, the funny thing is, I don’t mind being in a rapture of emotions by a woman who inspires me. If this pertains to you, take a hint. lol. This is true. I know a chick who tastes so sweet, I wonder if Jolly Rancher released a new line of feminine products.lol. She is my want and need, when my other head is thinking for me. She is my puzzle that I catch migraines trying to solve. She’s kind of like your favorite book you keep reading over and over, picking the chapter by the day. She is what I don’t deserve right now. Believe me. Then there’s this girl who makes me think. She inspires me, to be a better me. Although she takes the road of celibacy, she is most intimate of them all. I’m talking about the kind of intimacy where we’re in the same room just doing homework. But her presence can be defined as indefinable. Let’s just say I couldn’t ever get any work done. I don’t talk to her everyday anymore but when we do talk it’s like she never went home. TAKING A TRIP TO NEW JERSEY, A MUST.

2 comments:

  1. wat u no bout a jersey girl b? jersey is wats poppin owww!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so right ain't nothing like a Jersey Girl... i love it/ they say no matter where you go if u meet a Jersey girl you'll love her( in my accent lol) read a lot of ya blogs they're good i'll give full details later but keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete