Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ztacy Jerome Taylor




“Fuck you up your ass nigga! And I bet not to see yo ass on the streets by yourself! Ima break yo fuckin jaw!”- A quote from one of me and my dad’s last conversations. Can’t you just feel the love? [lol] Or not. Stacy Jerome Taylor, my dad, is truly a character of many colors. Pride is one of his colors that shines brightest. Nevertheless, too much of anything could kill you. Too much of anything can become sinful. AND I AM MY FATHER’S SON. Just the thought scares me sometimes. I mean, I hid from alcohol for so long thinking, I would be ready to choke somebody if I got drunk. But moderation is keen. There is a fine line that separates us, like the concealed line between yin & yang. I see me in him in many situations and we could probably take each other’s advice and become better men. Seeing as though, we are both too proud to befriend our enemy the interconnection will most likely never happen. So it remains, our strongest connection are those in which I was conceived. *sigh……

No comments:

Post a Comment