Tuesday, December 30, 2008

MY NAME IS, MY NAME IS, MY NAME IS…


Zach T…It’s funny how I find this blog as one of the most challenging of them all. I find myself typing and then erasing, typing some more and then erasing more. {Uncensored typing, uncensored thoughts, here goes nothing}…Waiting on affirmation from THE higher power, I am a diplomat. Often found fighting other people’s battles, let alone my own. Like to refer to myself as, “A lion among men.” A prideful heart, approaching life’s tribulations head first. I’m coming like Bernard Hopkins in the 12th round of a unanimous decision [favorite fighter]. Believe me. Afraid of not being afraid of fear, it doesn’t exist. I love to love. Affectionate. My blood test came back positively purple and gold. PVAMU. Sophomore majoring in the vast field of communications. Don’t ask me what I want to do with my degree; I’m going to do it all. I am communication.lol. I am poetry. I heart words and big crowds of people. Shadow Bar on Sunday, I’m probably spittin. I thank God for all 18 years of my life. In my mind, at one point in life I didn’t think I would make it this far. I just started singing, “Never Would Have Made It by Marvin Sapp”, in my head.lol. I’m unsure who’s responsible for the quote, “It is what it is”. But, it is what it is. –
Diplomatically yours,


Zach T.

No comments:

Post a Comment