Wednesday, December 31, 2008

“INSPIRING…A LIL SPOOKY…U GOT SKILLS THOUGH…GOOD SHIT…JUST READ YA BLOG…KEEP DOIN IT.LOL.”






Ok…So I’m reading her latest post right, and I quit mid-blog. I’m like I can’t lose these thoughts. Have you ever read someone’s work and wanted to immediately propose? " Truly talented, I can read your dainty Danny arrogance right off the page. It’s cute. Coming from a man with a prideful heart, I AM A FAN. What can I say, GOOD SHIT.LOL. The compliments stop here, before I say something illegal. FRAT.

I’ve had a blog for about 28 hour now.lol. So I’m new….Damn I just lost my train of thought….ummm….

New Thoughts = New$$$

You make your own perceptions of people just by looking. Shameful. Try perceiving with all your senses. Listen to what you read. There is so much more to a person than what you see. In reiteration, what better way to check someone’s motives and thoughts than to read them? I’m not easily impressed. The so called swag, the latest J’s, the grΣΣks, the blackberries, the mobile MySpace looking up to the side throwing up the deuce photo shoots, the “no homo”, the living for the world vs. self, not impressive. Don’t get me wrong I’m not mad at all. “DO YOU!” And by all means, “MAKE YO PAPER BOO BOO!”LOL. It’ just doesn’t do anything for me. But what does, is a MIND. Thanks for the inspiration…





P.S. Am I the only one who has to pause the music when reading?..

1 comment:

  1. lmao...sooo
    i randomly decided to check my page before turning on seven lbs to accompany to sleep lol and I saw this.....
    yay..! im so excited.
    thank u so much...its crazy because the whole time goin through the "process" I kept thinking of how all of yall had the wrong impression of me...and I kept trying to figure out whether I really wanted to change it.
    then i figured if they really wanted to see who i am they'd find out for themselves...

    but to sum it up. im misunderstood alot. i take it as a compliment because that means i am able to transform whenever i want to.
    anywhoo time to catch some zzzz..im sure we will continue this again manana.
    lol
    THANKS ZACH.....
    fugitive..lol u better not run away..!

    ReplyDelete