Monday, January 12, 2009

7:43 A.M.

Subliminal messages, my get away. Away from a mind twisted paparazzi. Photographic thoughts of what could be. Good things don’t come easy. “And I’m doing it again”, said John Legend. Patience, I can’t find. Digging hard, so I look for value in what I treasure. Rushing for what has been put forth in life. Blind to the tangibles, I want something greater than myself. Spellbinding utterance as I speak of such treasure, I flee from second person. Mystery is of a certain fun, as investigation is to a hobby. And when you have passion for something, going too far is never doing enough. In my eyes there will always be reasonable doubt that imperfection is perfection. We are all of a divine creation. Be happy. Appreciate self because if you don’t believe you, who will?
I'm coming home.

P.S. Video, nothing to do with the blog.

1 comment:

  1. i was just going to write about subliminal messages lol whoa this is weird. i so just understand everything you wrote , and believe that imperfection is perfect makes us who and what we are.

    ReplyDelete