Thursday, January 8, 2009

I let my beard grow back?!

America, I look I am 23 again. I feel like a retired journalist as I scratch my beard while puffing my joe.lol. It’s about 3:43 p.m., yet it feels like 10 in the morning. On days like this my mind wonders. Who’s next? What’s next? I wonder what next semesters going to be like. I wonder who’s going to be red shirted on my team. I wonder if I’ll have any new recruits. I felt the same way during Hurricane Ike, except with internet.

Buku time to contemplate. And for this New Year I’m thinking, I want to go in with a certain humble assertiveness about myself. Those who want to be around, they’ll be there. For those who don’t, they won’t. lol. But I am excited to find out. No new year’s resolution. I mean, we’ve all congregated in our minds what or how we want to live. In which, we know what volumes need to be turned down and what volumes need to raised and what pre-selected stations need to be changed. No real point in speaking it or giving it a title. Just do it. I know I could live better in certain aspects And I plan on it. But in a way, I guess living better is a resolution. Just some thoughts hold more value inside your head, vice versa coming out your mouth.

What holds most value to us, we’ll be more likely to stick with. I was reading this blog the other day about why nice guys never get the girl. Reason being, is because the good guy puts too much on the line too soon. In the end, he lacks value there is no question, no curiosity, and no excitement. So why pursue? Real shit doesn’t always cause for discussion or explanation. It’s just real shit. If that makes sense. Call it a New Years post, call it random, call it boredom, or call it whatever. But furthermore, I have let my beard grow back. Till next time folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment