Monday, January 5, 2009

My interpretation of Medicaid, Rehab, and the whole nine yards or seven pounds…lol

I wasn’t sure if I should text, call, blog, facebook, myspace. So many means of communications, so little time (now 6-20).lol.

First and for most, for the people who steal minds, forgive them for they not know what they do.lol. It’s funny how everything on the web including blog(spot) sites turns into wordy, cynical MySpace that was rejected by web media critics. Glad you can first be true to yourself.

Can’t believe this, but out of nowhere I have caught myself attempting to solve yet another puzzle. Its crazy because with this one, my moves are free yet careful. Because my only and main tools are the interpretations followed by the assumptions. I could be very wrong, seeing as though in the past I’ve assumed, and knew nothing. However, fact still remains in past experiences, I didn’t perceive with all my senses. But for some reason I think I’m on to something this time. Her thoughts are hot, I feel like I’m playing with fire. As stated in internet stone, “It is what it is.” Sounds like a concluding statement huh? Lol. Not this time.

And a blog is a terrible is a thing to waste. lol. And thoughts are too. And I’m in like with you(r) words…

I mean just stop and look around for one sec. Check around for all the new faces. My ego is vomiting like, “Damn Zach you should’ve started this movement.” I didn’t, you did. How can I not be inspired?

Read my blog from “MY NAME IS” to now, and imply all that can be implied. Then calculate all that can be calculated and organize your assumptions. It makes sense like, like, tamed lions…lol.

I know communications is our thing, but hopefully it won’t take too long to calculate. I would hate to have to wait till next lifetime.


P.S. I guess we’re equal on free advertising now…lol…thanks…

1 comment:

  1. nice conclusion.
    lol end of the trilogy coming soon!!
    hehe this is fun.

    ReplyDelete